Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 2

I am planning to survey some family members and family friends (their ages range from 21-60ish, and a mix of males and females) on what type of healthcare is best suited for the US, how they feel about the current healthcare system, how much they know about healthcare, if they are affected in anyway by the current healthcare system, their reaction on Obamacare and other healthcare legislation. I will administer my survey through GoogleDocs. My prediction is that those who are Democratic are going to naturally agree with the legislation passed underneath Obama, such as Obamacare and they might not like the current healthcare system. The Republicans are going to disagree with Obamacare and the legislation. Since many of my surveyees are a little older, the younger ones may not know much about healthcare while the older ones know more and might be becoming affected by it. I do also have some family members that work in hospitals so it will be interesting how they react to this survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment